Diagnosis and Treatment Options Repository
CeeTOC is a web-based consultation platform that helps clinicians with difficult cancer cases to develop new treatment plan outside the standard of care. Unlike email, phone, or texting – the tools commonly used right now – CeeTOC organizes the consultation in one place to improve outcomes. CeeTOC instantly brings multiple specialists together in a virtual board that streamlines the care process, improving quality, and saving physicians and patients costly time and energy.
What we do
End-to-end product development of CeeTOC platform. Ceetoc is a collaboration platform that helps clinicians handling difficult cases, to research and design treatment plans beyond the standard of care.
- Built an extensible NoSQL based document repository linked to a case which centralizes all consultation, collaboration and learning on complicated cases for its further use across other cases.
- CeeTOC has clean user interface making it easier for doctors to connect with peers and log diagnosis and treatment options
Following were some of the key technical considerations –
- Designing an extensible, multi-tiered and extremely convoluted data structure to store all the case details was a challenging task. MongoDB Atlas was used as a documentary repository.
- Flexible UI modules to incorporate the needs of a multi-tiered case information.
- Collaboration and data sharing of case details with access privileges enforced.
- Both frontend and backend deployed on a dedicated AWS EC2 instance
- AWS MySQL RDS instance used for user provisioning and rights management
- MongoDB Atlas used for document style case repository management
- S3 used for actual patient document records