We are looking for Senior Data Engineers
The Data engineer will be responsible for conceiving, building and managing the data warehouse and data platforms.
Typical responsibilities include: Data pipelines, analytics engineering, distributed computing, big data and small data management, caching, data warehouse, cluster management, graph processing, dynamic programming.
- 4+yrs production software experience
- Experience with Cloud platforms, preferably AWS.
- Strong knowledge of popular database and data warehouse technologies & concepts from Google, Amazon such as BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake etc.
- Experience in data modeling, data design and persistence on large complex datasets.
- Experience with object-oriented design and development (preferably Python/Java).
- Background in Spark, or other Big Data related technologies, non-relational databases is a plus.Experience with software development best-practices, including unit testing and continuous delivery.
- Desire to apply agile development principles in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong teamwork and communications
- Good academics.
- Good communication skills.