No. of positions: 4
Experience level: 3-7 yrs.
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Proficiency in modern web frameworks and libraries (e.g. React, Redux, SASS, etc.)
- The candidate is expected to know technical details in React such as state management using Redux, props handling, components and inter-component communication
- Ability to set up reusable, testable and performant UI components, allowing for rapid development and well-organized code
- Comfortable mentoring junior developers, reviewing code and guiding overall frontend architecture
- Experience implementing rich, data driven user experiences
Academic Qualification: Engineer or equivalent masters in Computer Science. Experienced in the required technologies. Good academic track record with first class throughout the academics.
Other Qualification: Excellent attitude, enthusiastic and a willingness to learn is a must.
Other non-negotiable requirements are:
- Good academics
- Good communication skills
Email your resume to: [email protected]